“IDEAL CAT” cattery
Peterbald selling-purchasing Contract
1) The seller agrees to sell and the purchaser agrees to buy the following described cat/kitten:
Name: Ideal cat ……………….
2) The price of this kitten is EU € _____. The purchaser shall pay all shipping and airline carrier charges. The seller is not liable for cats lost or stolen after acceptance by the airline carrier. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to file a claim with the airline if shipments are lost, damaged, or delayed, resulting in mortality.
3) Deposits of EU € ____ (30% of price) are required to reserve a kitten/cat. All deposits are non-refundable.
4) This kitten/cat shall not, under any circumstances, be sold, leased, and/or given to any pet shop, research laboratory, or any & all-similar types of facilities engaged in the business of animals, for whatever reasons or purposes.
5) The kitten/cat is guaranteed to be of sound health upon arrival. All kittens come with a 1-year guarantee against any life threatening genetic disorders.
6) Purchaser agrees to have the kitten/cat examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 business days of purchase, and agrees to notify seller within 48 hours of any adverse finds. If the kitten is found to be medically deficient by the Veterinarian with an untreatable or life threatening problem, the Seller should be contacted at once, before any major treatment is begun (except in an emergency situation). If the kitten should die from this problem, Purchaser must notify Seller immediately, and furnish a Feline Necropsy report with lab findings indicating cause of death. Based upon lab findings, Seller may replace said kitten/cat when one becomes available. Purchaser shall be responsible for all shipping to and from seller.
7) Seller will not issue cash refund.
8) Seller will provide kittens with proper inoculations consistent with its age against rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia. The FELV vaccination can be given at Purchaser's discretion. The administration of the FIP vaccine is not advised! If the kitten/cat is vaccinated against FIP the contract is null and void.
Purchaser has a right to examine the kitten against HCM at a licensed veterinary clinic. The results immediately sent to Seller. If examination results positive, the Seller agrees to take the kitten back and replace said kitten with a healthy one as soon as available(with examination already provided by Seller).
9) Under no circumstances shall this cat/kitten be denied veterinary care! If the Purchaser is unsure whether or not the cat/kitten is ill and in need of medical services, a veterinarian shall be contacted, and the veterinarian’s advice shall be taken! Failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void.
10) If for any reason the Purchaser needs to find the said kitten/cat a new home, Seller has first option to buy the kitten back. This right is not time limited, but remains in effect for the entire life span of the kitten/cat. If cat/kitten is purchased with breeding rights, under no circumstances shall this cat/kitten be sold unaltered.
11) Seller cannot guarantee future show achievements or reproductive capability for kittens/cats sold as show/breeders. Seller also makes no guarantee towards the degree of hairlessness for said kitten.
12) Kittens go to their new homes at approximately 3months of age. Kittens must be paid for in full by 12 weeks of age unless arranged as follows:_______________________________
13) In the event the Purchaser is found to have violated any of the terms of this contract, Purchaser shall be liable to Indre Poceviciute for damages in the amount of the purchase price of said kitten/cat plus cost resulting from litigating this contract. This document is a legally binding contract. The laws of EU shall be controlling. Purchaser signature indicates full agreement and approval of all the above terms and conditions of this contract.
Signature of Purchaser(s)______________________
Signature of Seller: ___________________________